Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Not Even Bush is That Pathetic

No head of state that I can think of - ever - went to an international summit and trashed his opponents in his own country - not even Bush. Harper embarassed the whole country with his pathetic speech in Germany - he reduced our stature, he made us look as pathetic as he is.

And to top it off I think he lied. Can he truthfully say the Liberals did "nothing" and passed legislation that made the situation worse?

This man is beyond the pale, and to judge by some of the expressions and body language during his speech, some important world leaders think so also.

And that cutsey "Baird/Harper at the big table" photo op, too embarassing for words. These guys are just not cut out for the world stage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree and I'm mad as hell that the MSM are ignoring this.

Dignity and statesmanship are not in Harper's vocabulary.

He disgusts me. Mulroney, Chretien, Bush, Blair - no other leader that I recall has ever dished on their prior government as an excuse.

Pathetic.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

billg

I posted a while ago that negative personal comments against individual bloggers would not be posted. Your post included such comments. Sorry

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home