Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OK Now I Am Really Pissed

Reading the various Globe and Mail analyses of the budget sent me into a rage. I am not smart enough I guess to realize that this budget was not just about buying votes in Quebec but about also about buying targeted votes in Ontario and who knows where else - with billions of our tax payers dollars. Harper is hell-bent on getting himself a majority. While he was supposed to be governing, he has been devoting all his energies and our money to unfolding his scheme. To continue the metaphor, it's diabolical.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right on this one..Harper thinks we are all stupid. The ones who are gullible enough to take the bait are the stupid ones.They all must care about themselves, the .me me me gang.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully he gets a majority so he can deliver a more conservative budget next time instead of wasting billions.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home