Sunday, August 31, 2008

CTV's Question Period and its Anti Dion Cast

Well Craig, your fellow ctv'er Duffy went over to the tabloid side long ago with his blatant anti liberal questions and spin, but you I thought had more integrity. When you laughed at Stephane Dion as a competent campaigner today, you fell off my list, and Jane asking whether it would be a con minority or majority showed a bizarre bias as well. I never missed Question Period in the past but you guys have lost my interest, not that you care I guess.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....interesting.... this site is projecting a Liberal minority... I would like to see it get some play.

http://www.trendlines.ca/electcanada.htm

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write to them - I plan to.

I think Oliver owes viewers and apology to showing his bias.

3:24 PM  
Blogger A Eliz. said...

Oliver and Taber, make me sick......Greg Weston was better. Where is Duffy, anyway?

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop huffing paint before you post; if there's a MORE blatant LIEberal on CTV than that senile turd Oliver, I haven't seen him or her. Taber is only slightly better, in that she doesn't spit after saying "conservative", but she still doesn't hide her biases.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home